NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. A person may only be chosen as a winner once during the promotion. Neither Jim Burke Automotive nor any of its agents are responsible for lost, damaged, or delayed entries. All materials submitted become the property of the sponsoring dealership and none will be returned.
This Promotion is sponsored by Jim Burke Automotive, Inc. located at 1301 5th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203 (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”).
2. This Promotion offer one different entrant chance to win two tickets to the Iron Bowl on 11/24/18 available raffle entry. Winners will be selected at random via raffle drawing. Entry to the promotion is contingent upon participant taking test drive from any Jim Burke Automotive dealerships. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Entrants must test drive vehicle to redeem raffle ticket. Limit one entry per person per day.
3. The sweepstakes will begin of Thursday, November, 16 2018 at12:01 AM, and will end on November 24, 2018 at 1:59PM. The raffle drawing will occur on Friday, November 23, 2018 at 3pm. The winner will receive a call, text, or email notifying them that they have been chosen after the raffle drawing occurs.
4. The chosen winner must verify that they meet the criteria to participate based on the terms and conditions outlined in these rules.
The winning entrants must also consent to, and execute a media release provided by Jim Burke Automotive Group. The winning entrant who qualifies must go to Jim Burke Automotive to pick up their cash prize and sign any documentation needed. Any winner failing to appear and sign the necessary documents will be disqualified and a secondary winner will be chosen at random.
5. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor prior to each drawing.
6. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize from Sponsor.
7. This Promotion is open to legal residents of Alabama who are 19 years of age or older with a valid Alabama driver’s license. This promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulation. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding this sweepstakes are final. To be removed from the mailing list, write to: Jim Burke Automotive, Inc., 1301 5th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203.
8. The following classes of people are INELIGIBLE to participate in this Promotion: Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of Sponsor or any promotional agency involved with this promotion.
9. Acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion (including social media postings) without further compensation, including without limitation such use by Sponsor.
10. By accepting the prize and in consideration of same, as well as the opportunity to win the winners release Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and each of the Sponsor’s officers, directors, agents and employees, from any and all liability however caused with respect to this sweepstakes. Prize is offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty from Sponsor. Sponsor hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding any other aspect of this Promotion.
11. By participating, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this sweepstakes, as determined solely by Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor, the interpretation of these Official Sweepstakes Rules and all other aspects of this sweepstakes shall be binding and final in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing website or other inadvertent errors in these Official Sweepstakes Rules or typographical errors or in other materials related to this Promotion.
12. In the event that any potential winner (a) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (b) declines to accept the prize, or (c) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Sponsor may, in its discretion, disqualify that individual. In the event the selected winner is disqualified, an alternate winner may be chosen. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the above Official Sweepstakes Rules, and agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules.